Wednesday 7 May 2008

Waaaaah. So much still to do. How to distill 3 months of clothes into one rucksack? Still trying to edit down from seven pairs of shoes, all essential;

1) Flat pumps
2) Flip Flops
3) Trainers - for sporty things
4) Tango shoes (onepair of heels -pleeeeease?!)
5) Other trainers - for pootling
6) Walking boots (just in case of jungle hikes)
7) um...I forgot. Obviously edited that one out already.

it's late. C is still wanting to redirect his post, so I'll log out and carry on panicking in private.

Adios amigos for now...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hahahaha, I love that the thing you struggled over was which shoes to take.... after all, I only spotted you on the tube the first time because of your faaaaaaaaaaabulous footwear! I bet your tango shoes are to die for... x