Monday 23 June 2008

"What´s that American girl called again...?"

This was what I couldn´t blog about last week, till John left, for fear of causing embarassment to him, although I think all the other girls told Kristen anyway as it there was a tangible tension between Kristen & John all evening.

John, who´d spent every opportunity trying to woo Kristen from the moment he clapped eyes on her (at Tango) - casually asked Ali & I during marking if¨"that American girl, what´s her name...?" was coming out again.

As Ali & I gasped incredulously (there´s only 8 of us girls out here, and we´re a tight little team who go out a lot together - it´s not hard to remember our names!), I had to pull him up with "What, that American girl you´ve been trying to pull for the last two weeks you mean? Kristen?!"

Ali & I had to laugh at his very unsuccessful attempts at pretending he´d never cared for her anyway.

No comments: